Instead of pressing “CTRL+ALT+DEL” or “Windows + L” keys to Lock Down your computer, you can create an icon on your computer desktop; with the help of this icon, you can lock down your computer in a single click. To create the icon:
- Right-click on the free space of the desktop, then hover your cursor on NEW, and then select SHORTCUT.
- A window/Dialogue Box named: Create Shortcut will appear on your computer screen.
- Now type the given phrase in the blank space of the dialogue box
- Rundll 32 user32 dll, Lock Work Station, And Press Next.
- As soon as you press the Next button, a new window will appear, and here you will see “Type a name for this shortcut.” Here you can have a name for this short-cut of your choice, I.e., Lock Computer or Log off, etc.
- Now press Finish, and you will have a Short-cut icon on your desktop.
Related Articles :
- The iPhone eight’s software and release time table inflicting ‘feel of panic’ at Apple, tips file
- Best Computer Tips to Help With Slowing Computer Problems
- Five SEO Pro Tips for Your Photo Website
- Thirteen Tips To Build Off-Page search engine marketing And Boost Your Brand’s Visibility.
- Best SEO Tips to Optimize Your Website For Search Engines
How to see your most important file on top of the other files in Windows Explorer?
- If you want to see your most important file in any folder or Windows Explorer on top of the other files, it will be convenient and time-saving for you. For that, you just need to follow a simple trick:
- Go to the folder where you want your file should be top of the other files
- Right-click any free space in the folder and arrange these files “Sort by Type.”
- Now click on any file of your choice, then press F2 to rename the file, and at the start of the name of the file, insert an Underscore ” _,” I.e., New Document.docx to _New Document.docx.
How to Shut Down Computer Friskily?
When you shut down your computer or laptop, many programs remain in Running Process, and they are not completely closed. That’s why Computers and Laptops take too much time to shut down. To resolve this problem, I am going to share a handy tip with you.
Write these three words “Shutdown in-text” in notepad and save it as Shutdown.reg.
Now go to the location where you have saved this file and double click on this file.
Import the file
- (Your computer will shut down faster than before)
- How to Create a File or Folder without any Name?
- First of all, select the file or folder from which you want to remove its name.
- Press F2, then Press and Hold ALT Key and then press 0160. Press Enter
- Your file or folder will now be un-named.
When you write any command in the Run menu, a few past commands remain to save in the Run Menu drop-down list. Furthermore, the lists of programs that are currently running also remain in Run Menu. If you want to remove these lists from Run Menu, then use this small yet powerful tip.
Open Run and type “REGEDIT.”
- In Registry Editor select this Registry Key “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” from left side panel.
- Now go to “Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Explorer > RUN MRU”
- In RUN MRU Folder every last used information are saved. Except “Default” file, delete every file from this folder. After clicking on RUN MRU folder there will be shown some values on the right-hand side window.
- In this step restart your computer, now when you see your RUN Menu drop down list, it will be emptied.
To hide shared folders from your network location, add a “$” sign at the end of every folder name. By doing this, your shared folders will be hidden from all users, except those who know the correct location of that folder.
How to change the ownership of Windows?
If, while installing fresh windows on your system, you have unconsciously entered some wrong information regarding ownership, you do not need to worry about it. Because you can alter this information anytime, you need to have a bit of knowledge about the Windows Registry.
- Go to Registry Editor “Run > Regedit” and search the Registry Key.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Microsoft >WindowsNT > Current > Version
- From the right side, the panel finds a file named “Owner” double click this file and change the values per your need.
- Close the registry editor and restart your computer.